Our class is named after David Attenborough. He is a famous broadcaster and naturalist who has made lots of programmes about the natural world, plants and animals. He has travelled all over the world in his quest to help us understand and discover more about the Earth we live on, and has helped to spread the message to everyone all over the world about climate change and how we need to take responsibility to protect our planet.
Our Quest Primary Learning Behaviours help us achieve greatness every day in our own learning and personal development, by replicating some of the traits that great explorers like Attenborough demonstrate. These are:
- To be curious about what we are learning and why
- To have a thirst for discovering new knowledge
- To show courage and challenge ourselves when we are learning
- To persevere with our goals and never give up
- To have the resilience to overcome obstacles that we encounter in our work
- To be determined in everything we do
- To believe in ourselves and what we can achieve.